I love statistics and programming. My primary languages are S/R, C/C++, Visual Basic. I'm not sure if AutoHotKey is quite a programming language but there is nothing better for automating things in windows.
College Station, TX
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '10 at 19:44
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 557 557 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 How to make Vim spellcheck remember a new word
- 72 after upgrade gdb won't attach to process
- 48 Changing style of latex description lists
- 43 Building R package and error "ld: cannot find -lgfortran"
- 37 How do I find out what program 'owns' a hotkey?
- 22 Why do some open applications appear as "question marks" in the Unity launcher?
- 22 ssh no longer allows public key authentication
- View more network posts →