I love statistics and programming. My primary languages are S/R, C/C++, Visual Basic. I'm not sure if AutoHotKey is quite a programming language but there is nothing better for automating things in windows.
College Station, TX
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '10 at 19:44
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2k 2k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 557 557 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 after upgrade gdb won't attach to process
- 65 How to make Vim spellcheck remember a new word
- 44 Changing style of latex description lists
- 38 Building R package and error "ld: cannot find -lgfortran"
- 33 How do I find out what program 'owns' a hotkey?
- 22 Why do some open applications appear as "question marks" in the Unity launcher?
- 22 ssh no longer allows public key authentication
- View more network posts →