I will add:
- The only RPMs that seem to be available are for Mageia, a fairly distant distro. Needs dependcies from Mageia (mesagl, which needs Mageia's version of drivers and Mesa) which conflict with the Fedora native ones.
- I haven't found any SRPMs for it so far
- The instructions to compile it are for Ubuntu...
- The above question is one of the top results when searching for varying forms of
- I don't have enough rep here to vote to reopen
I also may be close to a answer anyway because I am trying to get it working on Fedora 21, and then will do the same for a Fedora 20 box
I can see why it was closed as it was originally just:
How do I install Touchégg on Fedora 20?
a edit was made after to add what the user had tried - so this still should be a valid question.