I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Linux Mint Debian Edition and, at the moment, Arch.
My Linux expertise, if I can grace it with such a lofty title, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
490 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Unix & Linux♦ 138.7k 138.7k 3333 gold badges286286 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu♦ 72k 72k 1313 gold badges148148 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Super User 42.9k 42.9k 99 gold badges9595 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 17.2k 17.2k 1212 gold badges6666 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Biology 11.1k 11.1k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 982 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 731 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 322 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 234 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 186 What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 178 Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- 118 How can I turn off swap permanently?
- View more network posts →