- Unix & Linux 84.5k 84.5k 99 gold badges184184 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 42k 42k 66 gold badges8080 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 714 Zip all files in directory?
- 351 How can I use Bash syntax in Makefile targets?
- 289 What's the story behind Super Cow Powers?
- 198 Why are tar archive formats switching to xz compression to replace bzip2 and what about gzip?
- 188 Can grep return true/false or are there alternative methods
- 167 How to recover MySQL database from .myd, .myi, .frm files
- 143 How to substitute shell variables in complex text files
- View more network posts →
Top tags (39)
25 A better, cooler name for the Chat Room Dec 30 '15
23 Is the Unix C API still on-topic? Apr 22 '14
20 Do we need version specific tags for distributions? Aug 15 '14
14 Do we need separate tags for the levels of raid? Jan 8 '16