- Unix & Linux 254.6k 254.6k 3232 gold badges612612 silver badges704704 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 68k 68k 1111 gold badges276276 silver badges269269 bronze badges
- Open Source 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 Failed to fetch jessie backports repository
- 214 The "proper" way to test if a service is running in a script
- 191 How is Mono magical?
- 160 Why is pattern "command || true" useful?
- 153 How to enable diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange on Debian 8.0?
- 152 It's now safe to turn off your computer
- 129 Why did MS-DOS applications built using Turbo Pascal fail to start with a division by zero error on faster systems?
- View more network posts →