„I'm an expert: afterwards I always know why it didn't work”
Currently I am studying computer science and also work at my university. But I also did some mathematics and physics as minor subjects.
I like efficient code, so I mostly work directly in assembly. In addition to x86, I have also been dealing with ARM assembly for about a year (including A64 and NEON). Otherwise most of it is in C.
But I have also worked with java, prolog, python and r. My least favorite activity here: reading me into frameworks. There is also LaTeX and the HTML, CSS, JS etc. stuff.
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 157 157 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Code Golf 131 131 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 What is the difference between linear ,physical ,logical and virtual memory address?
- 6 arm64 assembly: LDP vs. LD4 execution time
- 5 How to update character of string in Assembly?
- 5 What is the usecase of Scratch Registers in ARM?
- 5 What does CMP dword ptr [EBP + local_c],0xdeadbeef mean?
- 5 Reading a single-key input on Linux (without waiting for return) using x86_64 sys_call
- 5 syscall read/write 1 byte only?
- View more network posts →