I might fail the Turing test. Then again, who's to say?
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Puzzling 616 616 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 415 415 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 292 292 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 What was the value of the Shire and everything in it?
- 33 How to solve the old 'gun on a spaceship' problem?
- 19 Why can't humans resist the Borg when they’re smart enough to design weapons against Species 8472?
- 14 Pilgrims On The Road To Ruffle Downs
- 13 Anatomically correct multiarmed humanoids
- 12 Who is singing in this Babylon-5 scene of One Moment of Perfect Beauty?
- 12 Identify science fiction novel about ancient machines destroying all sentient planets
- View more network posts →