- Read UNIX V6 source code in 1980.
- First paid UNIX related work with UNOS in 1982.
- Designed/implemented first Shell history LRU editor in 1982.
- Worked on first Sun-Microsystems computer in Europe in February 1985
- Designed/implemented first SCSI generic driver in August 1986.
- Designed/implemented first "file emulates blockdevice" driver in 1988.
- Designed/implemented first Copy-On-Write filesystem 1988-1991.
- Wrote cdrecord in late 1995.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 12:53
Top Network Posts
- 37 Why does [A-Z] match lowercase letters in bash?
- 36 Is the shell ksh93 dead?
- 32 Is there a oneliner that converts a binary file from little endian to big endian?
- 25 How does `less` take data from stdin while still be able to read commands from user?
- 21 What happens when I kill 'cp'? Is it safe and does it have any consequences?
- 13 How does ksh93 avoid forks in command substitution
- 12 Why does one need a loop device at all?
- View more network posts →