Linux hacker and outdoor explorer - particularly of obscure islets and holes in the ground.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '18 at 20:12
- Code Review 30.1k 30.1k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18k 18k 1313 gold badges4848 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 How do I convert a Python 3 byte-string variable into a regular string?
- 100 SSH makes all typed passwords visible when command is provided as an argument to the SSH command
- 90 Alternative for "tail -f" that follows filename
- 80 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 53 C++ string operators
- 52 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- View more network posts →