Linux hacker and outdoor explorer - particularly of obscure islets and holes in the ground.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '18 at 20:12
- Code Review 31.3k 31.3k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 How do I convert a Python 3 byte-string variable into a regular string?
- 100 SSH makes all typed passwords visible when command is provided as an argument to the SSH command
- 90 Alternative for "tail -f" that follows filename
- 80 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 55 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- 53 C++ string operators
- View more network posts →