I'm the CTO of the startup company FunnelFire, where we build a sophisticated real-time sales intelligence platform. I'm also an adjunct professor of Computer Science at Stevens Institute of Technology, where I teach a variety of courses from Introduction to C++11, to Data Structure and Algorithms, to TCP/IP Networking (an advanced programming course where students re-implement the network stack).
I graduated in 2009 from Stevens Institute of Technology with a bachelors and masters of science in Computer Science, a minor in Law & Public Policy, and graduate certificates in Computer Systems, Databases & Service Oriented Architecture, Distributed Systems, Enterprise Computing, Quantitative Software Engineering, and Service Oriented Computing.
I got my start programming at a very young age, writing QBasic programs to display colorful circles on the screen while sitting on my dad's lap when I was 3 years old. My first big projects were a Super Mario World clone for GameBoy, a MUD called HybridMOO, and a home automation package called IntellHome (which I still use!).
I'm actively involved in a number of open source initiatives, including an open-source middleware tool called PushoverQ.
I am interested in hiking, exploration of abandoned or neglected sites and buildings, photography (particularly of those abandoned sites, but also glamour/editorial), cooking, snowshoeing, and New Jersey trivia/history.
- Stack Overflow 35.3k 35.3k 2727 gold badges118118 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 749 749 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 553 553 22 gold badges55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 547 547 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 451 451 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 429 Proper way to rename solution (and directories) in Visual Studio
- 293 Where is HttpContent.ReadAsAsync?
- 278 Parsing CSV files in C#, with header
- 234 Paging with LINQ for objects
- 187 nvarchar(max) vs NText
- 100 Should I delete the cgi-bin folder in a subdomain I just created?
- 70 Syntax for INSERTing into a table with no values?
- View more network posts →