BY DAY: Python, Linux and Mac OS. Getting all my ducks in one basket.
BY NIGHT: Sleeping. Dead as a cucumber.
FOR FUN: Beer and Netflix. Taking nothing for granite.
"All roads lead to moss."
Columbus, OH, USA
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 26 at 20:27
- Unix & Linux 6.6k 6.6k 1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- DevOps 495 495 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 285 285 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 194 194 88 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 180 180 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Why would /etc/passwd be used every time someone executes `ls -l` command?
- 32 Downloading Docker Images from Docker Hub without using Docker
- 22 Downloading Docker Images from Docker Hub without using Docker
- 22 passing and setting variables in a heredoc
- 20 eval vs. pipe through bash
- 15 How to delete an IP route?
- 13 How do I download Docker images without using the pull command?
- View more network posts →