- Computer Science♦ 124.3k 124.3k 1616 gold badges165165 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Information Security 94.6k 94.6k 2828 gold badges247247 silver badges538538 bronze badges
- Cryptography 34.1k 34.1k 99 gold badges7979 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 179 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 151 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 116 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 103 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →