Recently my interest has been in VoIP and mainly Asterisk.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '15 at 8:48
- Super User 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.8k 3.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 500 500 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music Fans 376 376 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Did Windows ever support any hardware architectures other than x86?
- 78 Why was port 80 chosen as the default HTTP port and 443 as the default HTTPS port?
- 71 Why can't I use the first or last address in a subnet?
- 63 What happens to TCP connections when I remove the ethernet cable?
- 55 Do most music CDs contain the needed info about their tracks?
- 41 AND function gives TRUE result for empty, BLANK cell - why?
- 41 Difference between owner/root and RUID/EUID
- View more network posts →