- Mathematics 15.7k 15.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Politics 885 885 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chemistry 369 369 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 343 343 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 You have the right to remain silent, but why?
- 74 Python subprocess/Popen with a modified environment
- 69 Why wasn't a specifier for `float` defined in `printf`?
- 42 How far is the list of known primes known to be complete?
- 41 Why does declaring main as an array compile?
- 31 Why is max slower than sort?
- 25 What is the difference between casting to `float` and adding `f` as a suffix when initializing a `float`?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 14 '19