Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 0:57
Top network posts
- 66 VPN Autoconnect
- 20 Are there cryptographic hash functions that can be computed using only paper and pen without leaking any information about the plaintext?
- 11 MemTest is returning large numbers of errors in Test 7, no matter what ram I use
- 10 Seagate Momentus XT corrupting files (Linux and Mac)
- 6 Seagate Momentus XT corrupting files (Linux and Mac)
- 6 A timestamping authority (digital notary)
- 5 Overwriting disk with random data vs. encrypted zeros
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 27 '15