In my spare time, I enjoy working with Python, Mercurial, and PostgreSQL. During my 9-5, I do SRE work for Google's Cloud IAM and IAP. I work closely with the developers of these products and others to keep your data private and secure.
Nothing I say on Stack Exchange is approved by my employer or anyone else, unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Mountain View, California
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 '19 at 3:20
- Stack Overflow 22.1k 22.1k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Politics 3.4k 3.4k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 'module' has no attribute 'urlencode'
- 150 Most pythonic way to delete a file which may not exist
- 105 Why did J. K. Rowling choose to downplay dragons?
- 100 Suggested order for Amazon Prime Doctor Who series
- 97 Error while finding spec for 'fibo.py' (<class 'AttributeError'>: 'module' object has no attribute '__path__')
- 96 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 89 Why didn't the Normandy crew experience time dilation?
- View more network posts →