I currently do Level 3 technical support for Panasas, supporting customers using our parallel NAS solutions. In the past, I was a lab manager for Sophos, did Level 2 support for IBM's Worklight / MobileFirst Platform Foundation mobile application development platform, and for many years was a system administrator / network administrator / general "jack of all trades" for IBM and Transarc Corporation.
My posts here are entirely my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, positions, or strategies of my any current, past, or future employer (or anyone else other than myself...).
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 19:48
Top network posts
- 56 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 25 Is there a name for a chess variant where you are allowed to capture your own pieces?
- 15 Why is taking notes that encourage oneself illegal in chess?
- 14 Should a player be forced to move a piece that he has picked up after a spectator knocked it off the board?
- 8 Getting "Cannot install applications because the certificate is not valid" error on iOS 7.1
- 8 How many times should I let my opponent know they forgot to press their clock?
- 8 What is it called when opposite colored pawns up against each other?
- View more network posts →