- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 663 663 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- User Experience 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 206 206 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Run multiple commands and kill them as one in bash
- 50 Why does ( exit 1 ) not exit the script?
- 43 Is it better to use $(pwd) or $PWD?
- 43 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 32 Xubuntu Thunar Menu Bar disabled, now lost forever
- 28 What overwrites /etc/resolv.conf on every boot?
- 17 What is a best practice to represent a boolean value in a shell script?
- View more network posts →