- Unix & Linux 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 773 773 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- User Experience 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 217 217 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Run multiple commands and kill them as one in bash
- 57 Why does ( exit 1 ) not exit the script?
- 55 Is it better to use $(pwd) or $PWD?
- 47 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 35 What overwrites /etc/resolv.conf on every boot?
- 35 Xubuntu Thunar Menu Bar disabled, now lost forever
- 19 What is a best practice to represent a boolean value in a shell script?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.