- Latin Language 33.5k 33.5k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Linguistics 28.6k 28.6k 22 gold badges5454 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why did Old English lose both thorn and eth?
- 79 Why do English transliterations of Arabic names have so many Qs in them?
- 70 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 64 Is Sanskrit really the mother of all languages?
- 58 The first Turing machine
- 56 Is it unusual that English uses possessive for past tense?
- 49 What does a solid, 1 mile diameter subterranean glass sphere look like?
- View more network posts →