Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '19 at 11:38
- Stack Overflow 31.2k 31.2k 88 gold badges8080 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 266 266 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arqade 205 205 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Calling parent class __init__ with multiple inheritance, what's the right way?
- 66 In python, is there some kind of mapping to return the "False value" of a type?
- 62 How can I make a python dataclass hashable without making them immutable?
- 61 Passing default list argument to dataclasses
- 56 How come regex match objects aren't iterable even though they implement __getitem__?
- 55 Python typing for module type
- 40 TypeError: can't use a string pattern on a bytes-like object in re.findall()
- View more network posts →