- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 379 379 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 177 177 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 153 153 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Resume failed download using Linux command line tool
- 29 What's the difference between creating mdadm array using partitions or the whole disks directly
- 17 Link 2 existing files
- 13 at some time from now do something (and maybe also show result in console)
- 12 how to reduce cpu usage of ffmpeg?
- 11 system() vs execve()
- 8 Why does $var give the value of $0?
- View more network posts →