I'm a security guy now. I used to be a DevOps-ish guy. Before that I was a Linux guy. I've also been a Windows guy, a network guy, a Help Desk guy, and a soldier guy.
I like your stereotypical geeky things, like gaming and astrophysics. I also like some not-so-geeky things, like skydiving. I still don't like spectator sports.
I tend to run my life as a series of obsessions. Some stick around after I find new things, and some just fall to the wayside.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '15 at 16:17
- Server Fault 14.5k 14.5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 236 236 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 IPTables only allow localhost access
- 52 How Often Do Windows Servers Need to be Restarted?
- 41 Land ratio vs mana curve
- 32 How to grep ps output with headers
- 30 What mindset changes are helpful to get the most out of LOTRO?
- 27 Using the "net user" command in Windows XP to list all group memberships for a specific Active Directory user
- 26 How do I keep the ssl key for our website confidential?
- View more network posts →