- Stack Overflow 172.1k 172.1k 3131 gold badges296296 silver badges370370 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 816 816 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 710 710 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 663 663 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1410 Changing git commit message after push (given that no one pulled from remote)
- 457 Why malloc+memset is slower than calloc?
- 401 In Git, what is the difference between origin/master vs origin master?
- 381 Meaning of Git checkout double dashes
- 361 Is recursion ever faster than looping?
- 241 Why are hash functions one way? If I know the algorithm, why can't I calculate the input from it?
- 227 How should I read a file line-by-line in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 4 '15