"Indeed a fool he is, who in his arrogance, thinks his knowledge is complete and hence proceeds to look down on others who continue to thirst for knowledge"
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 7 '17 at 5:41
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 428 428 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 422 422 11 gold badge55 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 383 383 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 232 232 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Recourse if debit card was used on a suspicious website
- 18 How did this '&' at the end of my command, make the script SO fast?
- 15 Which key are these notes and how to transpose it to the key of D?
- 10 How do malware rely safely on ECDH algorithm to maintain secrecy of keys?
- 8 Can a CSV contain malicious code?
- 7 How to detect internal and shared libraries used in an executable file?
- 7 Why does WannaCry use different AES keys to encrypt different files on host?
- View more network posts →