I'm currently attending Purdue University Fort Wayne as a senior and studying Computer Science.
I am a programmer and enthusiast, but also an academic at heart. Knowledgeable in C, UNIX and GNU/Linux operating systems, Bourne shell, Common Lisp, Python, and (to an extent) Java.
I also am seasoned under Microsoft Windows and am familiar with the Windows C/C++ API.
My hobbies are mostly related to computer hardware. By hardware, I mean in the sense of microcontrollers, CPU's, and other computer components. I primarily have learned in the relatively discrete home computers of the 1980's.
I have picked up some Z80 and 6502 assembly knowledge in the process, and written tiny programs for my VIC-20 and my NES/Famicom. I'm always eager to learn more about how they actually work at the lowest level, and I am proud to say I think I know enough to go about building a small, early 1980's style one from the ground up now.
- Unix & Linux 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 937 937 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 346 346 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 Why is 'ls' suddenly wrapping items with spaces in single quotes?
- 85 How can I disable the red Software Update notification bubble on the System Preferences app in MacOS Mojave (not App Store)?
- 82 How can I disable the red Software Update notification bubble on the System Preferences app in MacOS Mojave (not App Store)?
- 51 How do I get the serial key for Visual Studio Express?
- 29 Debian - apt (not apt-get) autocompletion not working
- 25 How to consider bitrate, -maxrate and -bufsize of a video for web
- 19 run Mac OS X applications on Linux
- View more network posts →