- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 191 191 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 126 126 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 How does Linux know that the new password is similar to the previous one?
- 115 If DOS is single-tasking, how was multitasking possible in old version of Windows?
- 79 Is store.dispatch in Redux synchronous or asynchronous
- 69 Difference between surface and texture (SDL / general)
- 22 Spock- ignore spec method for a subclass
- 21 Is it possible to use Lombok with Kotlin?
- 19 How do KDE applications run under Gnome?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 14 '15