Please note: If I post a comment on a question or an answer, I have no objection at all if anyone "steals" ideas from the comment and uses them to write a good answer. In fact, sometimes I leave comments deliberately for people to do that because I don't have the time or the inclination to develop them into a complete answer. I don't even mind if you take an idea from my comment and type up an answer based on it faster than I can. Ideas can not be stolen, they're not property to begin with. This is pretty much rough-consensus on how comments should be treated on SE sites anyway.
- Unix & Linux 44.7k 44.7k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.8k 5.8k 2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 893 893 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 616 616 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 154 Can we use non-gravatar avatars?
- 119 How to stop the loop bash script in terminal?
- 55 Piping from grep to awk not working
- 53 Why can rm remove read-only files?
- 40 less command and syntax highlighting
- 39 What's the best way to automate backing-up of PostgreSQL databases?
- View more network posts →