Please note: If I post a comment on a question or an answer, I have no objection at all if anyone "steals" ideas from the comment and uses them to write a good answer. In fact, sometimes I leave comments deliberately for people to do that because I don't have the time or the inclination to develop them into a complete answer. I don't even mind if you take an idea from my comment and type up an answer based on it faster than I can. Ideas can not be stolen, they're not property to begin with. This is pretty much rough-consensus on how comments should be treated on SE sites anyway.
- Unix & Linux 51.5k 51.5k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 2828 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 932 932 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 641 641 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 154 Can we use non-gravatar avatars?
- 140 How to stop the loop bash script in terminal?
- 65 Piping from grep to awk not working
- 53 Why can rm remove read-only files?
- 51 'ls -1' : how to list filenames without extension
- 48 What's the best way to automate backing-up of PostgreSQL databases?
- View more network posts →