Red Hat developer. GNOME enthusiast.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 13 '11 at 19:43
Top network posts
- 782 Is there a "theirs" version of "git merge -s ours"?
- 165 How do I kill background processes / jobs when my shell script exits?
- 155 How to highlight and color gdb output during interactive debugging?
- 143 Check if a directory exists in a shell script
- 134 How can I get the version defined in setup.py (setuptools) in my package?
- 133 Rolling back a remote Git repository
- 128 Shell one liner to prepend to a file
- View more network posts →