I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
Member for 9 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '20 at 23:02
- Stack Overflow 76.8k 76.8k 1919 gold badges215215 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Super User 10.8k 10.8k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 417 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 330 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 146 Command `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.docx --outdir /pdf` is not working
- 141 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 115 What are the differences between snaps, appimage, flatpak and others?
- 114 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 110 ImageMagick extend canvas with transparent background
- View more network posts →