- Mathematics 11.8k 11.8k 1010 gold badges3737 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 886 886 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 410 410 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 385 385 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Do "other" trigonometric functions than Tan Sin Cos and their derivatives exist?
- 62 Why do we miss 8 in the decimal expansion of 1/81, and 98 in the decimal expansion of 1/9801?
- 34 When you inscribe a triangle in a circle in a triangle in a circle in a triangle ...
- 27 Why worry about commutativity but not associativity in The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic?
- 27 How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out?
- 26 Why do no students know to change the limits of integration when doing substitutions?
- 24 Writing Fractions "Correctly"
- View more network posts →