- Mathematics 12.4k 12.4k 1010 gold badges4343 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 916 916 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 414 414 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 400 400 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Do "other" trigonometric functions than Tan Sin Cos and their derivatives exist?
- 62 Why do we miss 8 in the decimal expansion of 1/81, and 98 in the decimal expansion of 1/9801?
- 59 Graphs for which a calculus student can reasonably compute the arclength
- 39 Is it unusual for a math department not to have a mail/web server?
- 34 When you inscribe a triangle in a circle in a triangle in a circle in a triangle ...
- 27 Why worry about commutativity but not associativity in The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic?
- 27 How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out?
- View more network posts →