This person tried to unlock your iPhone.
- Computer addict since 1986 (C128, PET 2001, Amiga 500, PC)
- DOS User since 1990 (MS DOS 5.0, 6.2)
- Windows User since 1993 (3.1, WfW 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, XP, 7, 10)
- Internet addict since 1995
- Linux User since 1995 (S.u.S.E Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu, RHEL 4,5,6,7)
- Computer scientist
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 0:40
- Stack Overflow 63.7k 63.7k 1111 gold badges5757 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 870 870 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Negate if condition in bash script
- 163 How to debug a bash script?
- 75 How to display $PATH as one directory per line?
- 43 grep -- list file name where match is found
- 41 Short command to find total size of files matching a wild card
- 37 how to pipe contents of large tar.gz file to STDOUT?
- 36 Re-run an application script when it crashes?
- View more network posts →