This person tried to unlock your iPhone.
- Computer addict since 1986 (C128, PET 2001, Amiga 500, PC)
- DOS User since 1990 (MS DOS 5.0, 6.2)
- Windows User since 1993 (3.1, WfW 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, XP, 7, 10)
- Internet addict since 1995
- Linux User since 1995 (S.u.S.E Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu, RHEL 4,5,6,7)
- Computer scientist
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 0:40
- Stack Overflow 61.5k 61.5k 1010 gold badges5454 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 860 860 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 Negate if condition in bash script
- 159 How to debug a bash script?
- 72 How to display the paths in $PATH separately
- 41 grep -- list file name where match is found
- 38 how to pipe contents of large tar.gz file to STDOUT?
- 38 Short command to find total size of files matching a wild card
- 35 Bash shell Decimal to Binary base 2 conversion
- View more network posts →