Cross-platform user. I write simple scripts in shell. Draws SVGs in Inkscape and sometimes publish them to GitHub or Wikimedia Commons.
I am basically able to read TanHaoqiang-flavored C, a nonsence varient of ISO C89 with undefined behaviors eliminated by MS VC++98 Debug mode. Tanhaoqiang++ is harder to me.
Mascot of Always Overuse Shell Community.
Top network posts
- 16 Prefix and postfix elements of a bash array
- 16 What does the two numbers mean respectively in dd's “a+b records” stats?
- 10 "Up" script for moving up directories quickly
- 6 Passing multiple of arguments with whitespaces through a script to ssh
- 5 Disadvantages of ntfs-3g `big_writes` mount option
- 5 UTF-8 in Windows
- View more network posts →