- Cross Validated 10.2k 10.2k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 867 867 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 629 629 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 597 597 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 36 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 35 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- 32 "import as" in R
- 30 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magritrr
- 28 Variable as a column name in data frame
- View more network posts →