Utility programmer, Linux, C, PHP, bash, SQL, Go, Perl, Python. I am interested in malware that might afflict platforms other than Windows, because the Morris Internet Worm of 1988 fascinated me.
- Unix & Linux 37.4k 37.4k 66 gold badges7373 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Information Security 4k 4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 624 624 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 536 536 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 200 How can I pass a command line argument into a shell script?
- 135 The myths about malware in Unix / Linux
- 133 How to conditionally do something if a command succeeded or failed
- 120 Why do we lock our computers?
- 60 Does bash open files in O_APPEND when using ">>" on linux?
- 53 How to dump a man page?
- 52 Is there a way to get the min, max, median, and average of a list of numbers in a single command?
- View more network posts →