Utility programmer, Linux, C, PHP, bash, SQL, Go, Perl, Python. I am interested in malware that might afflict platforms other than Windows, because the Morris Internet Worm of 1988 fascinated me.
- Unix & Linux 42.6k 42.6k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 649 649 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 556 556 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 300 How can I pass a command line argument into a shell script?
- 193 How to conditionally do something if a command succeeded or failed
- 136 The myths about malware in Unix / Linux
- 120 Why do we lock our computers?
- 71 How to dump a man page?
- 61 Does bash open files in O_APPEND when using ">>" on linux?
- 58 Is there a way to get the min, max, median, and average of a list of numbers in a single command?
- View more network posts →