I started programming at school in Fortran on hand-punched, 40-column cards before moving on to Basic, Z80 assembler and Pascal on a TRS-80 clone. OSs ranged from CP/M, Harris, George III and RSTS before hitting VMS, Unix, DOS3.3 and this new-fangled thing called Windows. Since then, C and C++ have dominated, with a smattering of Epoc (Psion), VB, HTML, CSS, PHP and not yet enough time to properly get into Android.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 13:43
- Personal Finance & Money 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 918 918 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 What can Amex do if I cancel their card after using the sign up bonus miles?
- 46 Doesn't the choice of encryption algorithm add entropy by itself?
- 45 I won a car in a poker game. How is that taxed in Canada?
- 43 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 34 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 32 Should I take out a personal loan to pay off credit card debt?
- 30 What are the advantages to banks being located in the City of London (the Square Mile)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '17