I started programming at school in Fortran on hand-punched, 40-column cards before moving on to Basic, Z80 assembler and Pascal on a TRS-80 clone. OSs ranged from CP/M, Harris, George III and RSTS before hitting VMS, Unix, DOS3.3 and this new-fangled thing called Windows. Since then, C and C++ have dominated, with a smattering of Epoc (Psion), VB, HTML, CSS, PHP and not yet enough time to properly get into Android.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 13:43
Top network posts
- 46 Doesn't the choice of encryption algorithm add entropy by itself?
- 43 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 31 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 26 An English equivalent of Arabic idiom ‘Show us the breadth of your shoulders’
- 19 How do I write technical handover documentation before leaving a company?
- 19 How to suggest a person to turn a page to see more details?
- 19 Why don’t index-tracking mutual funds corner themselves?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '17