Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 67.5k 67.5k 1414 gold badges183183 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 852 852 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Golf 721 721 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Politics 593 593 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 346 How can I test if a variable is empty or contains only spaces?
- 159 Where is bash's history stored?
- 134 Is there a way of reading the last element of an array with bash?
- 124 Linux: set date through command line
- 79 Patching a binary with dd
- 78 What is the difference between the "...", '...', $'...', and $"..." quotes in the shell?
- 73 How to dump a binary file as a C/C++ string literal?
- View more network posts →