- Unix & Linux 59k 59k 1010 gold badges162162 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 967 967 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 834 834 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 721 721 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 396 396 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 310 How can I test if a variable is empty or contains only spaces?
- 131 Where is bash's history stored?
- 99 Linux: set date through command line
- 97 Is there a way of reading the last element of an array with bash?
- 74 Patching a binary with dd
- 71 How to dump a binary file as a C/C++ string literal?
- 71 Why can Shell builtins not be run with capital letters but other commands can?
- View more network posts →