- Unix & Linux 57k 57k 99 gold badges157157 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 937 937 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 836 836 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 721 721 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 396 396 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 298 How can I test if a variable is empty or contains only spaces?
- 122 Where is bash's history stored?
- 97 Linux: set date through command line
- 92 Is there a way of reading the last element of an array with bash?
- 73 Patching a binary with dd
- 71 Why can Shell builtins not be run with capital letters but other commands can?
- 69 What's the purpose of writing one's academic biography in the third person?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
25 Why are Kali questions hated so much? Mar 19
6 Custom off-topic reasons are sometimes disparaging Jan 15 '17
5 Tag synonyms: xattr vs. extended-attributes Sep 7 '17
4 Can I ask this type question in Unix&Linux? May 19 '17