Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
410 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Stack Overflow 127.2k 127.2k 2020 gold badges147147 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux♦ 65.6k 65.6k 2929 gold badges199199 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 53.3k 53.3k 1717 gold badges130130 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 11.4k 11.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 2.6k 2.6k 1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 5757 Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?
- 947 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 538 How can I return an empty IEnumerable?
- 499 What do the numbers in a man page mean?
- 494 How to convert vector to array
- 289 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 267 What are the pros and cons of Vim and Emacs?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (89)
76 User insulted by editing their answer? Nov 30 '17
42 Why answer a question not worth your upvote? Sep 2 '14
29 A contest to cleanup old, abandoned questions Feb 12 '12
24 Rejecting obvious questions? Oct 14 '10
22 Migrate Ubuntu-specific questions to AskUbuntu? Jan 9 '11
22 What's the best way to get more points? Mar 17 '11
21 Starting a blog, part 2 Aug 23 '11
21 Correct action for trolling questions? Feb 9 '17
20 What should I do about duplicate answers? Dec 7 '16