- Unix & Linux 13.5k 13.5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 396 396 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Variable definition in bash using the local keyword
- 41 Why is "grep keyword" causing the terminal to stand by forever?
- 35 How to find a file from any directory
- 35 What does <$( )> do
- 33 How to disable set -e for an individual command?
- 29 What does this strange symbol ":>" in bash mean
- 28 No such file or directory but I can see it!
- View more network posts →