- Unix & Linux 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 331 331 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Variable definition in bash using the local keyword
- 37 Why is "grep keyword" causing the terminal to stand by forever?
- 29 How to disable set -e for an individual command?
- 29 What does this strange symbol ":>" in bash mean
- 28 No such file or directory but I can see it!
- 28 Grep remove line with 0 but not 0.2?
- 25 Why there are `/lib` and `/lib64` but only `/bin`?
- View more network posts →