Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 at 20:25
- Stack Overflow 54.1k 54.1k 1414 gold badges9191 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 442 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 206 Make xargs handle filenames that contain spaces
- 153 Why start a shell command with a backslash?
- 153 How can I have a newline in a string in sh?
- 112 Bash command line and input limit
- 57 Why does a function with no parameters (compared to the actual function definition) compile?
- 53 syntax error near unexpected token `$'in\r''
- View more network posts →