TINKER HACKER MAKER DAD
Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, I do Cloud Security at Google.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or "insider" knowledge. In fact, nearly all of my content here was written before I even started working at Google, so don't get too excited.
Side note: Google is awesome. If you get a chance to work here, I highly recommend it.
- Information Security 78.5k 78.5k 2525 gold badges140140 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.2k 27.2k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Server Fault 14.4k 14.4k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 403 Why are salted hashes more secure for password storage?
- 378 "Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange" in plain English
- 335 How do you restart php-fpm?
- 281 Exploitable PHP functions
- 244 SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 234 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 230 What is certificate pinning?
- View more network posts →