TINKER HACKER MAKER DAD
Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, I do Cloud Security at Google.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or "insider" knowledge. In fact, nearly all of my content here was written before I even started working at Google, so don't get too excited.
Side note: Google is awesome. If you get a chance to work here, I highly recommend it.
Top network posts
- 394 Why are salted hashes more secure for password storage?
- 353 "Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange" in plain English
- 327 How do you restart php-fpm?
- 281 Exploitable PHP functions
- 239 SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 231 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 197 Is Google spying on all of us?
- View more network posts →