I work on Xamarin Platform at Microsoft, building tools and runtimes to make cross-platform mobile development awesome with C#.
I've hacked on most parts of the MonoDevelop IDE, and maintain Addin Maker to help people build addins. I was the original primary developer of Xamarin Studio's Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, ASP.NET and T4 addins. I also have a strong interest in game development and the use of the Mono runtime in games.
Outside of work I'm an amateur silversmith, and enjoy baking, reading SF+F, hiking, and playing videogames.
Top network posts
- 173 How can I launch multiple instances of MonoDevelop on the Mac?
- 39 How MonoTouch works?
- 38 T4 without Visual Studio?
- 38 Is there a "Resharper-like" addin for MonoDevelop?
- 28 Error: Framework '.NETFramework 4.0 Client Profile' not installed. for MonoDevelop 2.8.1
- 22 How to use Process.Start() or equivalent with Mono on a Mac and pass in arguments
- 22 How do I make a thread dump with MONO?
- View more network posts →