fixing your broken devops
Father. Husband. Geek. Sheepdog. Security wonk. Breaker of Gadgets. Fixer and defender of digital stuff. Linuxwright.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(If you have to ask, the answer is no.)
Mountain Standard Tribe
Member for 5 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 at 19:32
Top network posts
- 28 Exit shell with shortcut (not typing exit) that closes session properly
- 24 Inherit existing server
- 18 Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
- 11 Installing apt-get on redhat
- 9 fortran in fedora linux
- 7 How can someone DDoS me?
- 7 How can a site know about insecure password?
- View more network posts →