fixing your broken devops
Father. Husband. Geek. Sheepdog. Security wonk. Breaker of Gadgets. Fixer and defender of digital stuff. Linuxwright.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(If you have to ask, the answer is no.)
Mountain Standard Tribe
Member for 5 years, 5 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 at 1:42
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 715 715 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 521 521 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 335 335 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 160 160 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Exit shell with shortcut (not typing exit) that closes session properly
- 24 Inherit existing server
- 18 Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
- 11 Installing apt-get on redhat
- 9 fortran in fedora linux
- 7 How can someone DDoS me?
- 7 How can a site know about insecure password?
- View more network posts →