Andrew mostly works with Debian/Ubuntu servers, but is a big fan of OpenBSD and Fedora. Andrew doesn't like Solaris.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 '10 at 14:08
- Server Fault 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 753 753 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 547 547 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 11 gold badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Where should I put software I compile myself?
- 67 How to hide the output of a shell application in Linux?
- 43 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 30 How do I show filenames only after a keyword grep search?
- 27 How do I enable apache modules from the command line in RedHat?
- 23 How to create strong passwords in Linux?
- 21 How to manage my .ssh/known_hosts file
- View more network posts →