- Mathematics 14.3k 14.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10.1k 10.1k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 5.9k 5.9k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 410 410 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 Code that will only execute once
- 93 grep inside less?
- 92 Why is video tearing such a problem in Linux?
- 75 How is the derivative geometrically inverse of integral?
- 72 Why do most formulas in physics have integer and rational exponents?
- 45 Would you hear a gravitational wave, if its amplitude and frequency were suitable?
- 42 How to imagine WiFi signal propagation?
- View more network posts →