Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '19 at 17:54
- Unix & Linux 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 422 422 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 376 376 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 230 230 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 What exactly is POSIX?
- 125 Where do files go when the rm command is issued?
- 67 Make a symbolic link to a relative pathname
- 48 Simple way to create a tunnel from one local port to another?
- 47 Becoming root from inside Vim
- 36 Best way to follow a log and execute a command when some text appears in the log
- 25 How to encrypt messages/text with RSA?
- View more network posts →