- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 777 777 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 333 333 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Different 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Information Security 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 What is the real difference between "apt-get" and "aptitude"? (How about "wajig"?)
- 34 What does the @ mean in ls -l?
- 16 Given an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite amount of time, would one of them write Hamlet?
- 15 Benchmarking programs in Rust
- 13 How do I switch from an unknown shell to bash?
- 11 What is a vi equivalent of vim's 'set ruler' command?
- 10 What am I missing: is function composition with multiple arguments possible?
- View more network posts →