Computer Scientist, Cognitive Scientist, Philosophy of Mind, Painter, Poet, Biker and Judoka (that I remember)
I just created a nice clone (fork actually) of the Urban Muller language, called BrainForce (now I can keep my job as professor and still uses the language to teach Turing Machines and nice properties). Still don't have a website for it, but I can mail you if you want. All source code available. Translate BF to C.
The release is at your disposal here. Lots of options to generate different code for various situations.
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 655 655 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 420 420 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 How to change past commit to include a missed file?
- 112 How to compile LEX/YACC files on Windows?
- 109 Using vim to force edit a file when you opened without permissions
- 58 What are .S files?
- 51 How do I embed source code or HTML in Open Office Org Presentations without using screenshots?
- 46 How to disassemble the main function of a stripped application?
- 46 How can I convert spaces to tabs in Vim or Linux?
- View more network posts →