“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
41 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '19 at 8:10
- Stack Overflow 182.6k 182.6k 3333 gold badges356356 silver badges371371 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 44.6k 44.6k 99 gold badges137137 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.9k 18.9k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9k 9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 768 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 430 Compress a folder with tar?
- 325 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 291 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 275 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 272 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 265 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →