“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
41 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '19 at 8:10
- Stack Overflow 184.5k 184.5k 3434 gold badges362362 silver badges377377 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 45.2k 45.2k 99 gold badges139139 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.9k 18.9k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 781 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 443 Compress a folder with tar?
- 330 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 296 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 280 How to process each output line in a loop?
- 275 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 265 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- View more network posts →