“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
39 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 8:10
- Stack Overflow 171.3k 171.3k 3030 gold badges331331 silver badges349349 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 41.1k 41.1k 88 gold badges128128 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.9k 17.9k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 677 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 361 Compress a folder with tar?
- 281 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 276 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 248 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- 239 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
30 Pretty <kbd> tags for U&L? May 26 '12
17 Is OK to flag comments as answers? Jul 8 '13
11 Should answers adding no new information be flagged? May 10 '13
6 Suggested edit custom reject reason box UI issue Jan 7 '12
6 How can I find my recent votes cast? Jan 28 '12
6 Are /virtualization and /virtual-machine synonyms? Oct 26 '12
5 Can we get rid of the “support” tag? Aug 28 '13